Features for SMK A-2 Bluetooth Device:
- The super-sleek design is incorporated especially exclusively for your own SMK Helmets.
- Compatibility: This device is compatible with SMK Twister, Glide, and Hybrid Evo helmets only.
- This Bluetooth device has been specially designed to keep you
connected to your phone and listen to your favorite music while traveling on your scooter or motorcycle.
- The SMK A-2 system is compatible with all Bluetooth devices that transmit audio (mobile phones, smartphones, GPS navigators, and other devices) using the profiles specified in the manual.
- This device is wholly integrated into your helmet. It can be operated and paired easily through a single control button.
- Supports Phone, GPS, Music and Hands-Free via Bluetooth
(Note: This device does not support intercom features)
- Bluetooth 2.1 Class 2 supporting A2DP, HSP, HFP, EDR
- Battery: Lithium Polymer allows for up to 7 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time.
- Certified by FCC ( Federal Communications Commission)
(Refer to Bluetooth User Manual provided in the box for further details)
- USB Charging cable included in package and 3M speaker stick tapes provided along with the device
- 12 months against any manufacturing defects taken care of by SMK Helmets from the date of sale.
- The warranty is applicable only upon presenting the original purchase invoice issued at the time of purchase.
(a) Warranty does not cover defects caused by natural wear and tear due to the use or misuse of the device, including but not limited to general care and maintenance conditions supplied by SMK A-2.
(b) Warranty does not cover damages caused to the device due to accidents, manipulations, modifications, repairs, corrosive materials, liquids, inadequate venting, or physical damages.
There are no reviews yet.