The SMK Glide Modular helmets enhance the pleasure of biking with their practicality on the street and convenience for touring purposes without ignoring safety as the hallmark trait.
- External shell:
- EMT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
- Homologation: ECE 22-05 (P/J)
Dual certification provides maximum protection to the rider when riding Open face or Full face
(Each helmet is accompanied by a genuine copy of the certificate by the UNITED KINGDOM Vehicle Authority (E11).
- Internal shell: molded-in differentiated density EPS
- Chin piece: opened using a single button inside the chin piece itself
- Multiple Density EPS
- Quick Release Visor Mechanism
- Proudly Made in India
- Breathable, hypoallergenic liners
- Fully removable and washable.
- Resil coated comfort liner.
- Antistatic Moisture Controlled Fabric
- Lower wind stop and removable nose guard.
- Retention system:
Equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micrometric adjustment.
- Air Ventilation:
- Chin Air Vents
- Channeled Exhausts
- Hot Air Rear Exhausts
- Top Air Vents
- Wide Vision
- UV Resistant
- Pinlock Ready
- Weighs 1700 (+/-50) grams. Sturdy yet light and functional